Waste Water Treatment
Wastewater is one of the most significant sources of pollution and can contain toxic waste, solids, debris and chemicals from commercial and industrial sources. Wastewater must be significantly purified before being released into the environment. Khosla filters works with local governing bodies and industries to develop filtration materials and products that meet the high regulations to properly filter the water.
Our inhouse laboratories allow us to test slurry and design specific filter media cloth that complies with your applications.
We have an extensive range of filter media developed for waste water filtration including:
- FILTER PRESS CLOTHS
- GRAVITY filter BELTS
- Screening Cloth
- ROTARY VACUUM DRUM FILTERS
With years of experience in this essential filtration process, we have continuously developed our filter media characteristics to include:
- Excellent dimensional stability in order to prevent cloths & belts
- Flexibility to allow fixing into position without damaging yarns
- Good abrasion resistance
- High permeability to enable good flow rates to Reduce The Moisture % in Final cake
- Outstanding durability to resist abrasion from the suction trays
- Smooth surface finish to media to assist in cake discharge
- Strong media design to avoid creases leading to potential weak point.
At KHOSLA , we pride ourselves on being customer centred. We have the expertise and decades of experience to assist our customers in reaching their processing need of Filtration media .Our highly trained sales team is supported by application and industry experts and backed by state-of-the-art laboratories to review your process and select the optimum media for you. we are eager to hear from you.