Khosla filters products are used extensively in, and often specified for, applications dedicated to the Pharmaceutical Segments . Our Range of Products includes Antistatic and Monofilament Fabrics produced specifically to suit the stringent norms of FDA
Regarding the manufacturing of active pharmaceutical compounds, we offer a wide range of media to suit the various types of equipment found in this highly specialised market. Our range of applications include high flow monofilaments used in Centrifuge ,FBD, ANFD, Candle Filter & Nutsche filters, technical double layer weave constructions used in vertical axis peeler centrifuges, and ANTI-STATIC woven and non-woven media for use in fluidised bed dryers and dust collector units.
At Khosla , we have a solution for every part of your process.
Khosla is one of the world’s leading producers of liners and bags for centrifuge filters. Khosla manufactures:
- Centrifuge liners/ belts
- Centrifuge bags
- Inverting centrifuge bags
for all makes and models of bottom discharge, top unload, peeler and inverting centrifuges.
- Fabric made as per Pharma grade Normas
- Tailor made ups to fit your Equipment
- Connections welded whenever technically possible
- Quality manufacturing eliminates common wrinkling and folding problems
- Filters with integrated (DLW cloth) or separate backing cloth
- DLW liners/ Belts ideal for peeler units or where scraper tolerances are limited
- Calendered surfaces for Easy discharge cake
- Wide range of pore sizes and permeabilities
- Wide range of fabric material (e.g. Polypropylene, Polyester, Nylon, PTFE) with Or without ANTISTATIC
- Pharma labeling